An America where all youth have a positive path to reach their full potential
To provide academic and vocational opportunities and life-enriching experiences for America’s at-risk youth
- We believe lifelong learning is a worthwhile life strategy.
- We believe each of us is responsible to help make our communities, our states and our nation better places to grow, work and learn.
- We believe young people who have made bad decisions are not bad people
- We believe failure isn’t final, but rather is the beginning of the learning process
- We believe at-risk youth have much to offer their communities and are willing to give it if given the chance.
The YouthQuest Foundation is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Click here to see our W-9 form.